Navigate - Child Criminal Exploitation training session
Navigate is providing a Child Criminal Exploitation Awareness Session with a focus on County Lines on;
Thursday 11th February
You are able to book your place on this training session via Eventbrite
The training and awareness sessions aims to;
- Build awareness of Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE)
- Look at gang language used within CCE
- Look at CCE in relation to safeguarding
- Raise awareness of ‘gang culture’
- Look at the influence of music and social media
- Discuss how we support a young person who is know to be or suspected to be a victim of CCE
- What does County Lines mean?
- What drugs are involved?
- How would a victim of County Lines present ?
- How can we spot the signs?